- Living in British Columbia where the air is so fresh, trees are so tall and mountains are magnificent.
- My boyfriend whose humour and smile brightens my day.
- Sitting here with Chloe, my German Shepherd who is so loyal and loving.
- Enjoying fresh, clean water from mountain springs.
- The sound of rain on rooftops or tent canvass.
- The feel of brand new never-been-warn socks.
- The sunroof on our 2018 Ford Ecosport – the look of the sky when it’s bright blue or the look of the black night sky sprinkled with stars.
- Camping! All things camping! I love it all! 🙂 The scent of the outdoors!
- This laptop I’m using right now to create this LIST OF THINGS I’M GRATEFUL FOR!
Sometimes when life gets going to fast, when things seem out-of-control, or when emotions are running high, it’s helpful to just take a moment to acknowledge things in the day which you feel grateful for. Take a deep breath. Look around. What do you see? Hear? Feel? Smell? Taste? Touch? Go ahead and try it. Make a list right now.