20 March 2017 6:29am – Spring Equinox (Equal Night!)
- Doodled quickly during a game & when I was done I saw an image of a young girl’s face blowing air like the North Wind
- I also doodled a plant in bright light, mid-sun and one in the dark & dying
- In one scene I am floating on a boat in a stormy ocean and know my way
- In another scene I have climbed to the top of a very high mountain range ~ it’s stunningly beautiful but I was trying to get to a neighbourhood so then I say to my travel companion we have to keep going, I think the neighbourhood is that way
- In another scene I’m resting after a long journey, in the cold, and am with a few other travelers ~ there is just one or two blankets we are all sharing and I do not have enough to cover me so I keep pulling it over and they keep pulling it back. I try to just let it go but it’s far to cold with nothing so I have to insist
This dream series has extremes in positive & negative. When I woke up I felt refreshed & renewed & invigorated like I had just been on a long hiking vacation and was back now with really great memories and new enthusiasm for day-to-day life. The funny thing is that in real life I haven’t traveled or done much outside of my own home town and yet my heart longs for that experience. It’s kinda cool though that I had it in my dream last night.
The most positive is the feeling when I arrive at the top of the mountain range. The beauty was so magestic and I was just captivated & awe-struck at how amazing it was. I had mixed feelings though because it wasn’t the goal. But I’ve never seen such beauty in my life. The mountains spanned all across the horizon as far as I could see. White snow capped mountains everywhere. And in some places the rock had formed in a curl which looked like the curl of a wave. It was amazing. So this means I can go to great heights in my path of helping others.
The most negative of the dream was trying to sleep in the cold north and not having enough blankets. I didn’t want to disturb the others who kept taking the blanket yet I could not sleep with the small amount they were giving me.
So that is a metaphor for the cold ways people in the past have treated me. Because I forgive easily and have the capacity to tolerate a lot of negatives sometimes people can do or say extremely negative things and get away with it.
The dream reminds me that sometimes, if the person doesn’t take a hint when the message is small, like me tugging on the blanket to get more, then something more direct will be needed, like me telling them “Hey, I need more blanket.” It’s not a big deal to need more and ask for it.
The other part of the dream, when I doodled and unconsciously drew a face, I guess that is just a message to remind me that even when I’m focused on one specific thing then another thing can be accomplished and it can be really cool.