The activity yesterday was to make a list of the various parts of your life and then describe how the virtue of Playfulness will assist you in each one. Today it is to think of people who have achieved what you are going for and consider what virtues they have that help them get there.
- Education/School Community – Could I interview the head of the school?
- Taxes/Finances – Could I interview whoever does my taxes?
- Expense Reports – Could I interview the person I’m submitting expense reports to?
- Pay my phone bill – Could I interview a family who has paid their bills regularly for years?
- Try to sort it out by Monday – Could I interview someone who has no issues with their phone service? Or someone who works for the phone company? Who founded the phone company? Virgin Mobile?
- Anger – Could I interview someone who has had a lot of anger and transformed it into something positive?
- Running – Could I interview someone who is an expert runner?
- Working – Could I interview someone who is in jail/was in jail and wrote something positive? Maybe read Nelson Mandella’s book.
- Relationships – Could I interview someone who has been married for more than 20 years?