- getting ready to run a race
- also in some Taekwondo competition
- i go into a public shower room
- am able to shower but don’t have a towel and only my running clothes to put back on
- on my way back to the race outside i see 2 friends
- they tell me they had a dream and as i listen i hear the same negative figure showed up in both their dreams, i consider how to interpret this
- i get back to the race and see a friend, Mermaid
- she’s smiling as always
- then i am in a vacation spot with gracie, i look around and see a huge water playground and i realize we can afford this now, i know how to take a trip without very much money and how to enjoy it
- i feel happy about that
there’s a lot of positives in this dream.
before the vision your dream gave you was about flying. generally people really like to be able to fly but while that is slightly appealing to you, this dream is much more of a personalized vision of happiness.
running a race, doing well in a competition, having a close friend around, and being able to take your daughter on vacation. these are all images of happiness.
the biggest problem comes when it’s time to shower. getting in doesn’t seem to be a problem but getting out is. no towel.
what is a towel?
a towel is used to dry off the skin after getting wet. not having one is like a symbol for not having a way to transition from the wet shower to the business of running.
most people would think of a towel as necessary. but for you, you know you can live without it and its not a big deal.
you’re dream wants you to think of it as a big deal now. not having a towel is stopping you from running as well as you could with one. it even effects your dreams.
so you can ask yourself “where in my life am I without something basic which others think is mandatory and I think is optional?”
what is a shower in this case?
and what is a race?
how can having a towel to dry off help you succeed in the race? or do well in a compition?
When you figure this out, you will be able to do more playful fun things with Gracie and others you care about.