My dream this morning –
- Gracie and I had walked a long way through woods
- We both stopped to rest in a small motel
- We slept longer than expected
- When we woke up it was dark
- I was texting a colleague about meeting up to go back together
- They had expected us back earlier/Didn’t think we’d go so far
- Gracie & I were talking about the walk back
- I was sitting on the bed & she was standing on the floor
- It was so dark I couldn’t see her but I could hear her
- She said there was a snake & I thought I saw a python
- But as she leaped to the bed I saw it was just a small garter snake
- I told her about stomping on the ground and when we walked they would leave and I demonstrated by stepping loudly and the snake hid immediately
- But I imagined the long walk we had a head of us, in the dark, wet & chilly woods and keeping snakes away
- I knew my colleagues were close and we would make it back
- But it was a little bit spooky to think about
This dream is about my biggest challenge right now. Everything in the outside environment seems relatively safe & fine, even when the snakes show up I can handle it & protect Gracie too. The problem is when I think about what is coming up I really spook myself out.
In real life, I’m going to just have to take the step forward and give things a try and see how it goes.
The snake is not a big deal, which means that the change is not a big one. This dream is about the fact that what you have been through in your transformation was much longer and tiring than you imagined it would be. When you rest, you will be energized for the way ahead.