In the dream I was in a market-like setting. There was a little bit of drama going on somehow. Like one friend not wanting to talk to another friend and my being in the middle somehow trying to encourage one or the other to let it go. One friend had a white shirt on. She reminded me of S.W.
Then I went to this Baha’i Temple of sorts where there was a conference. I was just checking things out and wandering around and I saw a large pyramid with many ancient symbols and hieroglyphs, on it carved into the stone in the back wall. The beautiful lighting made parts of it seem to glow.
I got really excited and went over to explore more, in complete awe and amazement. I asked myself why I didn’t see these before because I had been to this building before and I realized that I had seen them before but had become scared so I left. I had no fear now just love and I ran my fingers in the engraving tracing the symbols and contemplating their significance.
– market – place of trade, feeling good, getting things done, favourite place
– drama – people caught in a web of negativity and not counting my opinion as valid, felt invisible
– S.W. – someone who was a big part of my life in childhood but not significant in adulthood
– Baha’i Temple – temples are raised when the conditions are ready for them, they hold the space for people of all backgrounds to come together to worship, study, and serve, a central point of community life in future civilization
– pyramid & hieroglyphs – ancient mystery, knowledge, symbols, communication
– A pyramid in a Baha’i Temple is like the coming together of the Ancient and the Eternal, the past and the future into the moment of hte present.
The beauty and magesty of the pyramid overshadows the first part of the dream and it’s hard to recall it or focus on it as it seems so mundane.
in positive dreams they don’t need to be flipped…just recognize the quality and use it…so this is a quality about when i am in the market-place I feel like I am in my space. when i’m in my space i can clearly see two sides of a situation and know what to say to encourage unity and cooperation. even though it somewhat bores me to participate in that way I can do it and then afterwards like to discover things which fascinate me, like pyramids and symbols.
That is like how i am in waking life…i love exploring mysteries and working with symbols and feel so bored at work when i’m confided to what feels like just babysitting. i’m also in the middle of several “conversations” and do feel like I wish people would get on with it.
The dream is showing me that feeling bored about it actually takes me away from it but if I stay in space of curiousity and love then I can have patience when others are stuck in a drama.
where in my life TODAY do i have an issue with being in the middle of something and feeling bored about it?
between the LSA and some individuals from the past –> boredom makes me feel like a ping-pong between them which is draining…if I replace this with curiousity and love it would look really different.
What can I do today to bring curiousity and love to the mundane tasks?
Richard replies: You can re-frame the mundane. Mundane means that you put a judgment on it. That is how you relate back to the anger in the previous times.