Dreamwork Exercise: Take the time to experience some of the impossible states that you can do in a dream and then ask yourself how this energy might benefit others. Examples include things like breathing freely underwater, walking through walls, running without ever being tired, jumping long distances,. The benefit comes when you realize that the experiences are metaphoric. (From Dreamwork Module 1, Richard Hastings, Available for purchase at this link.)
Recently I’ve had a series of positive dreams unlike anything I’ve had before. They include:
- walking through shelves in a room
- breathing underwater
- driving a big truck to safety
- running without being tired
- running on slippery ice without falling
- winning an opportunity to uplift millions of people
Other positive images which have come in dreams lately are not about me having super powers but about a general feeling of safety from harm, such as:
- seeing someone who used to hurt me die & be of no more threat
- being in an area which used to confuse me but feeling confident instead
- seeing others help people
- meeting positive groups of sentient beings, (Light beings, tall beings)
How can these be seen as metaphors and how can these energies help others?
That is something to think about.
Here is a link to a song which inspired me as I wrote this blog post.